CBT for Anxiety and OCD
Is anxiety or OCD getting in the way of living the life you know you could be living?
Are procrastination and anxiety making you less productive at work?
Do you feel unfulfilled because you're not doing what you want to be doing?
Has OCD got its hooks in you? Again?
Cognitive behaviour therapy might help break those patterns that are keeping you stuck. (Apologies if you came looking for the other kind of CBT...)
I am a Clinical Psychologist who helps people find creative ways to overcome their hurdles and get on the path they want to be on. I wouldn't ask you to do anything I am not willing to try myself (which is how I ended up licking a welly boot at a music festival) and I will make the journey with you if that's what it takes. Quite literally, I will get on planes, trains and automobiles if needed.
I have a small private practice in North-West London, specialising in long-term anxiety and OCD. I can help with a wide range of problems with anxiety, including:
- Panic attacks / anxiety attacks
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Insomnia / sleep problems
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Social anxiety / social phobia
- Performance anxiety / fear of public speaking
- Health anxiety
- Exam stress
- Writer's block
- Work stress and productivity
- Avoidance and procrastination
To arrange a free phone consultation, please contact me on 0785 8888 131 or email email@example.com.